I am super duper excited to announce that betweenthelines2017blog has nominated me for The Liebster Award. This came as such an surprise to me because I just started my blog a week ago. So this is kind of like validation to me that I am doing the right thing. Thank you so much Claudia for the nomination, it is greatly appreciated 🙂
I would love for all of you to check out Claudia’s blog betweenthelines2017blog. I promise that you won’t be disappointed. She is a awesome writer and her blog speaks for itself. I can feel each and every word that she writes. Here is the link to her blog:
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Here is 11 random facts about me:
- I love the color red
- I eat chips after every meal
- I love vegetables
- I do not like parks
- I am not afraid of spiders
- I am afraid of dogs
- I love love
- I do not like socks
- I play the flute and a little piano
- I was in a marching band
- I graduated with honors from college.
Questions that Claudia, at the betweenthelines2017blog wanted me to answer:
- What was the most vivid dream you remember?
- A symbol for love would be…
- If you could go back in time, what would you change in your life?
- As a child, your favorite hero was…
- What comforts you the most when you are sad?
- Your favorite poem is…
- If you could ask God (or any higher power) one question, this would be…
- What disappoints you the most in people?
- Your biggest wish is…
- Do you have a lucky charm?
- If you would write a book about yourself, the title would be…
- My most vivid dream I remember is when I dreamed I was pregnant with my son before I knew I was pregnant.
- A symbol of love would be respect
- I wouldn’t change a thing, if I could go back in time
- As a child, my favorite hero was my Mom
- When I am sad talking to my husband comforts me most
- My favorite poem is Love After Love by Derek Walcott
- I would ask God to continue to watch over myself and my loved ones
- Not doing what you say you’re going to do, disappoints me the most in people
- My biggest wish is to become a bestselling author
- No lucky charm
- The title of the book about myself would be, “Life With LaToya”
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
My question for you, awesome bloggers, are:
- What is your favorite color?
- If you could change anything in the world, it would be…
- Do you believe in love?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Besides writing, what is something you like to do for fun?
- What is you favorite book?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you could tell you younger self anything, it would be….
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- A quote that you live by is…
Thanks everyone for your support and to all of the nominees, if you do not want to participate I understand. You guys are still great to me.