Hello everyone and happy Sunday 🙂
I hope that you all are having a great weekend doing whatever it is that makes your heart smile.
I know that I am not the only Mom that has to deal with a picky eater. I don’t know if it’s just a phase but my son is very picky when it’s comes to eating food. It’s seem like everyday his little tastebuds change up on me and I’m back to square one. Trying to figure out how to feed him while making sure at the same time that he is getting the nutritions that he needs to grow healthy and strong.
So I have been doing some research and trying different thing to get him to eat. So I would like to share with you guys the tips that I use to deal with my little picky eater.
- Lead By Example- I have learned that if I want my son to eat, that I have to eat it with him. If he sees me eating something he will eat it with me. This works especially if you are having a hard time introducing veggies to your little ones.
- Shop Smart- What this means is only buy the foods you want to introduce. If you do not want your child to eat unhealthy then do not purchase unhealthy foods for them to eat.
- Get The Kids Involved- Involve the little ones in good prep as much as possible. Kids are more like to eat what they have prepared.
- Snack Routine- Stick to some sort of snack routine. I personally have my son eat his snacks at the same time everyday. That way he is kind of looking forward to them.
- Don’t Force- I know that we all really want our kids to broccoli but if they really do not want to eat it then do not force them. Try to introduce in a different way.
Well guys, those are a few of the thing that I did to get my little picky eater eating more. Comment below and share with me your ideas and stories about your little ones.
Until next time…Stay positive!
*Pictures from Google Image