Hey everyone !! Happy Thursday 😄
September is all about saving for me and I wanted to tell you all about the simple things that I do to save money here and there. When we think about saving money we automatically think getting a savings account. Yes, that will help you save but there are other things that you can do to save as well that you probably didn’t even think about…
- Make Your Gifts- Instead of spending money on a gift, make one that comes from the heart. It will save you money and I promise you that anyone will love that more than a store bought gift.
- Turn off the Television- This will help you cut down on your electricity bill. Plus when the TV turned off you can focus on more productive things.
- Make A List- Before going shopping make a list and stick to it. This will stop you from wondering in a store and buying unnecessary items.
- Use The Library- Visit the local library and borrow that book you’ve been dying to read instead of buying it. Not into books? The library lets you borrow DVDs and CDs as well.
- Change Your Car Air Filter- When you change or clean out the air filter in your car you will improve gas mileage by 7%, which can help you save huge.
- Have More Meals At Home- Instead of going to that fancy restaurant, prepare a meal at home. Or just simply stop getting fast food when you are out and wait to eat when you get home.
Ok guys, those are my simple 6 ways to help you save more money. Please comment below and tell me ways that you save money.
Stay connected with me on social media 💙
Until next time…Stay positive!
Leave a Reply