I hope that you all are having a wonderful day/night depending on when you are reading this.
Date nights are so fun! It’s nothing like getting away with your partner and having some quality time together without the kids. I know I love when my husband and I get to go and do something fun and have a great time!
But guess what guys!? You can go and have a date night and still stay within your budget. You don’t have to break the bank to have a great time. The most important thing is that you get to spend some along time with better half not worrying about how much you spend.
Here are a few ideas that you can use to have a budget friendly date night!
- At Home Spa- Ladies I know that we all love a day at the spa. Come on, who doesn’t like being pampered?! Create your own spa with candles, a bubble bath, and massages for each other. I promise your going to love this hands on one-on-one time with your spouse.
- Arcade Night- This idea only calls for some quarters and your favorite arcade games. Make it a little interesting by seeing who’s going to win the best prize. This will definitely be a fun night with your spouse.
- Winery Tour- Check with your local winery or brewery for tours. Most of the tours are free. You will get to have some free drinks and gain knowledge of your favorite drink.
- Visit A Street Fair- This is the perfect time to test out some of the food from your local restaurants. At street fairs the food is usually cheap so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank with this date night idea.
- Go Bowling( my favorite)- Bowling is fairly inexpensive and you can always get food and drinks there for cheap too. This idea is great for a very fun night!
Comment below and let me know how you like to spend your date nights!
Keep up with me on social media 💙
Until next time…. stay positive!