Hello guys, happy Wednesday 😄.
I hope that you all have been enjoying my Saving September Series. I hope that you all are using these strategies that I have been giving you all to save some extra money. Just think of what you can do with the extra cash!
Today I have for you seven ways to travel cheap. Everyone wants to go and explore the world but who really wants to pay the expensive price tag that comes along with it. Here are some ways that you can travel cheap.
- Find The Bargins- Do not be afraid to go and find the bargain yourself when travel. Use the internet to search places you are going and look for coupons and discounts for things you want do.
- Travel Times- You can save a lot of money flying if you pick the right times during the day to fly. It is cheaper to fly during the week instead of the weekends.
- Airport Parking- If you have to leave your car at the airport, book parking in advance. This will help save some cash.
- No Hotels- Today you do not have to stay in a hotel while traveling. Try private rooms!? Use Airbnb?! Local allow for tourists to rent rooms or sometimes the entire house for a fraction of the cost to stay in a hotel.
- Eat Locally- You’re on vacation right!? So have fun and eat what the city has to offer. Street food and locally owned restaurants are a nice way to see what the city is all about and to save big.
- Volunteer- If you are on of those people that wants to travel the world with a purpose. Volunteer to go and help the worlds most in need. You will pay for travel with your time, get to lend a helping hand, and on your down time explore a new country.
- Travel Insurance- It is cheaper to buy muti travel insurance than on the spot travel insurance.
I hope you guys have enjoyed these tips. Please comment below and let me know some of the ways that you like to save money while traveling.
Until next time… stay positive!
Leave a Reply