Hello everyone, happy Saturday 😊
It seems like forever since I wrote a post on a Saturday. My weekends are usually filled with lots of family time. I’m also usually never at home during the weekend or when I am I am catching up on my school work for my online classes.
But this weekend is different. We decided to spend the first few days of Fall at home. No, this will not be a boring weekend for us. Why? Because I have came up with some fun activities to do while staying at home.
- Slime- Kids love to create a mess so why not let them create a mess that is mom approved. Super easy to make with glue and liquid starch. Kids will have a blast at home with this activity.
- Rainbow Bubbles- Take the kids in the backyard for this fun filled activity. All you need for this is some dish soap, water, and food coloring.
- D.I.Y. Foam Paint- Let the kids get creative with this fun d.i.y. project. You only need 3 ingredients; shaving cream, glue, and food coloring. After the kids are done creating there masterpieces. Showcase them by host a art gallery at home!
- Indoor Picnic- Enjoy family time at home by pulling out the blankets and make some of the kids favorite foods.
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt- Make a list of things that need to be found and watch the kids have fun hunting for them. Make it interesting by giving small prizes to the one that finds the most item!
- Film A Cooking Show- Get the kids together and film yourselves making the family’s favorite dish. Have fun watching yourselves on screen when it’s all done.
So guys the next time you just want to stay at home with the family make sure to make it fun with these activities. Comment below and let me know how you turn those boring weekends at home to a fun filled weekend!
Stay connected with me on Instagram
Until next time… stay positive 💙
Leave a Reply