I’m the spirit of October and all things scary I have here for you guys a spooky October tag. It was very fun to do and I hope you all enjoy.
After reading, I would like for you all to answer one of the questions in the comment section. I look forward to hearing from you guys. So let’s jump right into it.
- Do you get scared easily? Absolutely! I am such a scary cat!
- Have you ever played Bloody Mary? No, never! I wouldn’t bring that type of energy into my life.
- You’re home alone, but you hear footsteps. What do you do? I refuse to be scared in my own home. So I would call my husband to come home immediately lol.
- Do you prefer gore or thrillers? Definitely thrillers.
- Favorite scary movie? I would have to say The Skeleton Key and the Jason movies.
- What was your scariest Halloween costume? I was a dead cheerleader when I was much younger. Lol.
- If you were dead to spend the night in a haunted house, would you? Nooo…I can’t even imagine having to do something like that.
- Are you superstitious? No
- Creepiest thing that has ever happened to you? I swear that my dolls spoke to me when I was little. Haven’t touch a doll since.
- Did these questions scare you? Kinda sorta.
Thanks so much for reading. Make sure to connect with me on Instagram
Until next time…stay positive 💖
Leave a Reply