Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I hope that you all are having/ had a wonderful day, depending on when you are reading this.
My son is at that age where he is getting teeth in and is teething like crazy. I hate to see him cry from the pain of a tooth cutting through his gums. Being a first time Mom I didn’t know how to stop the pain that comes with teething or if it could really be stopped at all.
So I started to do my research. I want to relieve his pain in the most safest way possible. I didn’t want to always grab the Baby Orajel every time he was in pain. I wanted something that was easy for me and something that he would enjoy while soothing his aching gums.
Today, I want to share with you all the tips that I use. And believe me when I tell you that they actually work. My son isn’t in so much pain and I’m a happy Mama.
- Frozen Pacifier: This tips is great for teething infants. Clean a pacific and add water. Freeze in the freezer and it will help soothe gums.
- Frozen Washcloth: Freeze washcloth to help with aching gums. This method also helps baby to go to relax and fall asleep.
Natural Teething Remedies
- Honey: For children over 1, honey can be applied to gums for relief.
- Ginger: A small piece can be used as a anti- inflammatory when rubbed on gums.
- Chilled Spoon: Clean and chill a spoon. Give to baby to be used to soothe painful gums.
I have tried all of these with my son and I speak from experience when I say that they really work! Comment below and let me know what are some ways that you soothe your baby when teething.
Until next time…stay positive!