Hello guys! Welcome back to my blog.
If you’re like me, you’re probably thinking that Spring came fast. It’s seems like we were just bringing in the new year and now its time to do a little spring cleaning.
I love to deep clean my home and get it ready for the warmer months to come. Now, I don’t go all crazy with cleaning like a manic, but I do enough to make my home feel all Springy. If that’s even a word. Haha.
Today, I will share with you all some effective tips that help makes spring cleaning a breeze.
5 Spring Cleaning Tips
- Make a Schedule ~ Making a schedule is the most effective way for me to deep clean an entire house without losing my mind. I write a list with the most important stuff first and work from there. When I make a schedule of when to clean on what days and times that work best for me it helps me to not feel so overwhelmed.
- Organize ~ Make sure to organize closets and change out warmer clothes like coats and heavier blankets for items that are more appropriate for the warmer months. Throw out items that you haven’t used in years to avoid a junky closet situation. Also, organize and declutter office spaces and children’s playroom or areas.
- The Kitchen ~ Salt and soda water makes for the best refrigerator cleaner. This stuff really works magic, don’t just take my word for it… try it yourself! The stove is usually the dirtiest part of the kitchen so to avoid spreading grease and dirt, clean that last.
- The Bathroom ~ For a sparkling, white toilet bowel use a teaspoon of Tang Drink Mix, the citrus acid is nontoxic and acts like a scrubber. Products like Drano works great to prevent clogs.
- Make a New Space ~ Spring Cleaning can be fun, especially when you get to make a new space by simply redecorating. Changing out the pillows on the couch or changing the colors in the bathroom can go a long way in making a space feel new again. This year, the hubby and I , redecorated our bedroom with new a new comforter set and new wall art and we are loving the vibe these small changes bring to our bedroom. Remember, small changes goes a long way.
Comment below any cleaning tips that you have, I would love to hear them!
Until next time…stay positive!