One thing I have learned within this first year of me homeschooling is that having a good curriculum can help things run a bit smother for you and your kid(s). I know that curriculums can be a bit expensive but I have found some online options that are very affordable and some are even free.
Below are a few that I have came across that I want to share with you all. Be sure to leave your favorite homeschool curriculum in the comments below.
1. EasyPeasy – (FREE) – Complete K-12 online curriculum for free. Check it out Here
2. Discovery – (Monthly Fee) – PreK -12 curriculum can be used for free but for a affordable yearly fee is available with other options. Check it out Here
3. Time4Learning – (Monthly Fee) – PreK-12 curriculum for a very affordable monthly fee. Learn more Here
4. Free World U – (FREE) – A basic free K-12 curriculum is available. They also have other plan options that can be purchased for a affordable fee. See for yourself Here
5. Miniature Masterminds – (Monthly Fee) – Affordable downloadable Math worksheets and activities for grades PreK-2nd. Learn more Here
Each of these curriculums can be used on their own or added to another to meets your child’s needs.
Until next time…