Hey y’all hey! Welcome back to my blog!
Fall is here! Well almost… September is here but that’s close enough for me! Fall is my favorite season and I couldn’t be more excited. This year I want to go and do fun stuff with my family. I have put together a list of all the fun things I cannot wait to do with my family this Fall. Hopefully you will find some activities to be exciting and share them with your family this fall.
Fall Bucket List
- Decorate – Looking forward to getting in the Fall spirit by decorating my home with some festive Fall decor.
- Apple Picking – Going to the apple orchard to pick apples with my family is super fun!
- Fashion – I am so exciting to upgrade my wardrobe to cute sweaters & cardigans and nice boots. (Okay, maybe this one is just for me because I’m sure my husband and son can careless about fashion. LOL)
- Bonfire – Super thrilled about this because believe it or not, I have never been to one and would love to share this experience with my son.
- Costumes – I have not decided if we will d.i.y our costumes this year or if they will be store bought. Either way it’s always fun to dress up.
- Carmel Apples – Looking forward to gathering the family to make delicious Carmel apples!
- Hayride – Something else that will be fun for the entire family
- Pumpkin Patch – You can’t do Fall without taking the family to the pumpkin patch
- Local Festivities – Every year my town have fun activities throughout Fall that I love to attend with my family.
I hope you all enjoyed my Fall bucket list. Comment below something you are looking forward to this Fall.
Until next time…stay positive!